The combination of ingredients is further noteworthy for its positive effects on weight management.
- Roasted organic Chicory Root
- Milk Thistle
- Tumeric, a natural source of Curcumin, used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Chinese traditions
- Roasted organic Chicory Root is known to be high in antioxidant compounds.
- Milk Thistle extract contains the flavonoid Silymarin, an active component that is believed to be nature’s own liver supporter and shield.
- Turmeric extract has been used for centuries in the Ayurvedic and Chinese. It contains curcumin, an active component.
- Bupleurum extract is best known for its ability to help detoxify. Bupleurum extract is believed to work well with Milk Thistle and Turmeric.
- Schisandra is an adaptogen Due to the lignans contained in Schisandra, it has been known to be used by Chinese herbalists to help enhance liver functions.
- Multi-purpose Ashwaghanda (“Sensoril”) is known to be an adaptogen.
Three (3) capsules daily (based on 3 main meals a day), one 20 minutes before each meal. If desired, increase the daily serving to 3 capsules taken twice daily before meals until desired effects have been achieved, then reduce to 3 capsules daily for a maintenance program.
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, or are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before taking nutritional supplements.
As with any dietary supplement, keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Do not use with anticoagulants or antidiabetics.
Not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.