Kenko mSteps™ With DynaFlux® and TriPhase® Technology
The new definition of power walking: Kenko mSteps™ insoles feature relaxing massage nodes, extraordinary comfort, Nikken TriPhase® Technology — and patent-pending DynaFlux® operation that acts like a magnetic field generator in your shoe. Let mSteps show you what a “power trip” is all about.
Nikken introduced the first magnetic insoles in 1975. Ever since, Nikken research and development continues to lead in advanced engineering and superior features found nowhere else. Only Kenko mSteps combine DynaFlux Magnetic Technology, far-infrared and negative-ion innovations, and a stimulating massage surface.
Increased Magnetic Coverage
DynaFlux places individual magnets in polar opposition (positive or negative poles facing each other) at several points. Magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends farther from the surface. DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can accomplish this, without requiring an increase in gauss strength. The multiple angles afford 100% magnetic coverage.
Works as you Walk
DynaFlux allows each magnet a precisely controlled degree of movement. When applied against a surface, will cause slight shifts in angle, as the opposing magnets change position relative to each other. Repeated action creates a dynamic magnetic field.
- Featured Nikken Technology: DynaFlux Magnetic Technology, Far-Infrared Technology, Negative-Ion Technology, Nikken massage effect.
- Magnetic Strength: 900 gauss
- Materials Contained in Product: Ferrite magnets, low-density polyethylene, high- density polyethylene
- How to Use: Trim to fit if necessary. Insert into shoes.
- Care Instructions: Surface clean with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.