Simple operation, advanced water-contaminant reducing technology.
Depending on the water supply and pipes, tap water can contain traces of many chemicals, including chlorine, disinfectant by-products, sediments, heavy metals, and pesticides. Nikken PiMag® water products have been developed to transform your normal tap water into clean PiMag® water.
- The first stage of the PiMag Waterfall® Gravity System is a pre-filter, removing larger particles from the water.
- The second stage is where the water passes through activated carbon to capture microscopic particles.
- The final stages include a mineralisation process as the water flows through a layer of Pi Minerals; these minerals increase the pH of the water, making it alkaline, and decrease the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential).
- The water then flows over a bed of mineral stones, ending in a powerful magnetic energising and conditioning process.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Natural, gravity-fed filtration – no need for electricity
- Minerals that help to adjust pH to create alkaline water
- Certified filtration to reduce contaminants
- Filter life LED indicator
- Fits perfectly onto your kitchen worktop
- Non-leaching and BPA free materials.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
Field Gradient Magnetic and PiMag® Water Technologies – gravity flow, multiple-filtration.
CAPACITY OF TANK
Fill tank 5 litres / supply tank 5.5 litres
W 22.5cm, H 42.3cm, D 32.5cm
Pi material, mineral stones, recyclable polymer, magnet.
HOW TO USE
- Fill top tank with water.
- Filtered PiMag® water collects in the lower supply tank.
- The filter-life LED indicator turns from green to red when it is time to renew the filter.
Filtration Level. 1 micron
Filter replacement. Filter cartridge: 90 days or 900 litres, whichever comes first (the sensor informs you when usage has reached 900 litres).
Mineral stones: 1 year. Component life may vary depending on the water quality.
Do not attempt to carry or move the PiMag Waterfall® when fully assembled and keep away from direct sunlight. Clean only by rinsing in cold water; do not use any abrasive cleaners, paper towels or hot or soapy water.