Y-Age Carnosine Patch
Carnosine is a naturally occurring polypeptide which is present in large quantities in the brain, muscles and other tissues of the body, as we age, our bodies levels of Carnosine start to decline. This important nutrient helps neutralize harmful free radicals, and also helps protect the body from the effects of ageing. Carnosine is a substance that has been recognized for its role in protecting the body and brain from the ravaging effects of ageing, as well as reversing some of the damage caused by ageing. There is a growing body of research to support this fact.
Participants in this LifeWave study were tested in their cognitive abilities before and after wearing Y-Age Carnosine patch 5 days a week, for one month. The results of this study showed that participants who were given the Carnosine patch (as opposed to those given the placebo) achieved a statistically significant improvement in cognitive functioning. Specifically, the tests showed that complex thought processes were most effectively improved.
There are only benefits:
- it can protect the brain from plaque, one of the causes of Alzheimer’s disease
- it protects our DNA better than any other nutrient has the unique ability to turn old cells into young and healthy cells!
- known to accelerate wound healing through repair of connective tissue
- helps to prevent the build-up of lactic acid in our muscles which can improve athletic performance
- has the potential to improve an individual’s reasoning ability, memory, spatial processing, reaction time, brain processing speed, and brain processing accuracy.
- improvement in the functional status of the pancreas, liver, right kidney, left and right adrenals, hypothalamus, pituitary and thyroid glands with an average statistical power of at least 95 percent
Please have your distributor number ready: 771721.