Glutathione: Super Antioxidant
It’s been called the mother of all antioxidants, the master antioxidant, and the ultimate antioxidant. A scavenger of harmful free-radicals, it plays a critical role in expunging harmful toxins from our bodies. It even gives new life to other critical nutrients, like vitamins C and E. What is this super antioxidant? You probably have already guessed that it’s glutathione. So, what’s so great about glutathione? Its most vital role is promoting your body’s natural cell detoxification by protecting cells from free radical damage. This is increasingly important as we face more and more toxic onslaught from the environment, food and chemicals in household products. The problem is that most of us stop producing glutathione at the age of 40, leaving us vulnerable to disease and accelerated aging.
The good news is that our Y-Age Glutathione patches offer an effective solution. While oral supplements are ineffective at boosting glutathione levels (14% increase in one month), Y-Age Glutathione has been shown to increase average blood glutathione levels by about 300% over a 5-day period!
As you know, I have always advocated eating organic foods as they are free of the toxic chemicals present in our society’s standard diet of enriched processed foods. Eating organic means eating clean nutritious foods that help promote healthy vibrant bodies. If you don’t have the capacity to grow your own organic garden, one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to eat organic is to frequent your local farmers market for fresh seasonal fares
The nature of the way our food is manufactured and mass produced, it is very nearly impossible to eat clean 100% of the time. My solution for this is simple:
Use the LifeWave Glutathione patches daily
It’s virtually impossible to avoid toxins altogether, but with the help of the Glutathione patch, your body can combat these poisons and fight back!
There are only benefits:
- Glutathione is a material that is found naturally in the human body.
- As we age our body’s levels of Glutathione start to decline, necessitating the need for supplementation.
- Glutathione is the master antioxidant and plays an important role in our overall health.
- As we age our body may accumulate toxins; Glutathione protects the body from many toxins we come into contact with every day.
- As we age we are subjected to numerous heavy metals, in the food we eat and the air we breathe; Glutathione is known to rid the body of heavy metals such as Mercury.
- When we exercise our body uses up its stores of antioxidants; Glutathione is known to improve athletic performance and to help us keep going longer.
- As we age our immune system becomes weaker; Glutathione can keep the immune system functioning at its peak.
Please have your distributor number ready: 771721.